[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] FW: [Ext] Fw: MSC - comments on the CCWG-AP DRAFT Report

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Mon Sep 24 20:57:31 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Please find attached comments from Marilyn Cade, forwarded by staff at Marilyn’s request.

Please note the following clarification from staff in response the below concern raised about the attendance/participation section of the draft report --

Note that the explanation of “*” is at the top of the attendee table (“Member and participant names marked with an ( * ) refer to those who replied "yes" or "maybe" to question #6 (“Do you and/or through the entity you are representing and/or employed by, intent to apply for funding through the mechanism that is to be determined through the work of this CCWG?”) on the Declaration of Interest (DOI).) The attendance records are factual – the detailed record is available here: https://community.icann.org/x/GJjDAw. A reason to use percentage instead of meetings attended is that it factors in when someone joined and as such reflects the % of meetings attended since joining.

Kind regards,
Marika, Joke, and Emily