[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] For your review - updated proposal for individual appeals mechanism

John R Levine johnl at taugh.com
Thu Aug 22 15:17:24 UTC 2019

I don't understand what you're proposing here.

This looks like a combincation of a two-stage application process (which I
suppose is OK for large grants but way too much work for small ones) and a
more complex denial process in which the evaluators have to say why they
refused a grant.  What if there are three evaluators and they each have a
different reason?

It's going to be hard enough just to get to yes or no, so I am utterly
opposed to any sort of explanation of why a grant was not approved.

R's,
John