[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Revised review/assessment proposal

Becky Burr becky.burr at board.icann.org
Mon Aug 26 20:07:43 UTC 2019

I am having a little trouble reconciling this:

   - The prime function of the APPRP will be to perform an annual review
   (starting at the end of year 2) of the ongoing operational process
   including an assessment of approved projects vs auction proceeds goals *and
   an assessment of the success of funded projects* (based on interim and
   final assessments provided to the APPRP).

with this:

   - For avoidance of doubt, the APPRP will focus on the overall operation
   of the Mechanism and w*ill not evaluate the success of individual funded
   projects*, although the APPRP may take into consideration such
   evaluations performed by the Mechanism.

In the first bullet, perhaps it would be clearer to say "an assessment of
the overall success of the program"?