[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Are we trying to reinvent the wheel or Coordinate with other donors: Other Internet Community funding initiatives..

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Mon Feb 4 20:14:45 UTC 2019

Hi Robert -

There’s a lot the future mechanism can financially support - as long as ICANNs limited missions (and bylaws) are respected.

Wonderful to hear that you joined this group!

And, I’m sure there’s something we can learn from the example you mentioned in your email.

Kind regards,
Erika

Sent from my iPhone