[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Doodle: CCWG Auction Proceeds / participant attendance for ICANN64 Kobe

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Sat Feb 23 02:44:36 UTC 2019

Marilyn - are you talking about 12/13 UTC?

This might be a bit early for Marika, ICANN CA staff in general and other participants located in similar time zones.

We can of course run another poll if our current time slot is indeed too problematic but I doubt we will find a better one.

Kind regards,
Erika

Sent from my iPhone