[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Proposed agenda and documents for your review - new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Feb 26 16:31:44 UTC 2019

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for the next new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG meeting which is scheduled for Wednesday 27 February at 14.00 UTC. Please note that the template for the review of comments in relation to charter question #1 has been updated with high level notes reflecting the discussion during the last meeting as well as with a proposed CCWG agreement on how to address the input. The idea is that through the recording of the CCWG agreements as it progresses its review of comments received, we are able to clearly document the work that is remaining to get to the Final Report.

As a reminder, please remember to fill out the doodle poll in relation to your participation in the CCWG meetings in Kobe: https://doodle.com/poll/sccqqakgiup5vcbi.

Best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda – new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG Meeting – Wednesday 27 February at 14.00 UTC

  1.  Roll Call
  2.  Welcome / SOI & DOI Updates
  3.  Finalize review of charter question #1 input and confirm CCWG agreements (see updated template attached)
  4.  Commence review of:
     *   Charter question #2 input (see template attached)
     *   Charter question #3 input (see template attached)
  5.  Review expected attendance for CCWG meetings in Kobe (see https://doodle.com/poll/sccqqakgiup5vcbi)
  6.  Confirm next steps & next meeting (Kobe meeting)

Best regards,

Marika

Marika Konings
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.icann.org_courses_gnso&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=Cg5uQf0yAfw-qlFZ0WNBfsLmmtBNUiH0SuI6Vg-gXBQ&e=> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=tT-E2RoAucUb3pfL9zmlbRdq1sytaEf765KOEkBVCjk&e=>.