[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Call tomorrow

Yao Amevi Amessinou Sossou soyames at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 16:49:28 UTC 2019

Dear all sorry for the absence. yesterday it was reeally difficult for  me
to have access to internet though i made so much efforts not lose access.
but i have already downloaded
 the summary i think i can catch up from that. Thanks for understanding.
you will have my feedback soon.
*Yao Amevi Amessinou SOSSOU*
01 BP 7304 Cotonou (Benin)
ISOC MEMBER ID: 195063
soyames at gmail.com
+229 66 12 48 38 (Benin)
(+226) 53 03 43 38 / 75 25 59 37 (Burkina-Faso)