[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Judith Hellerstein's comments on the Auction Proceeds Draft

Sam Lanfranco sam at lanfranco.net
Tue Jul 30 15:12:26 UTC 2019

Thanks Alan,

I agree that closure is essential here. In my necessary absence I missed
the decision to discard Option D, so of course will not press for that.
The only drum I will beating is for a preset date for a [quickly carried
out] review of lessons learned, and maybe sequestering new auction
proceeds for use after that lessons learned review.

Sam