[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Leaving the group

Daniel Dardailler daniel.dardailler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 16:55:20 UTC 2019

Hello all

Just a message to let you all know that I'm officially leaving the group.
I left W3C at the end of last year and I tracked a bit the group work
since, but it's clear now that I won't have any cycle available for real
participation, so it's better that I just stop.

It was a pleasure to work with you all, on an important topic for the
future of Internet and Web open standards (my personal motto), and also a
nice experience from a procedural point of view (ICANN compared to W3C
group process).

I hope the final report will get finalized for good soon ;)

Take care.