[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] CCWG-AP meeting tomorrow - 26 June - 8:30 in Orangerie

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Tue Jun 25 23:04:09 UTC 2019

Dear CCWG members,

For the session tomorrow,  we will use the attached version of the “homework assignment” document Marika sent on June 18th . The items have been reordered to help to ensure that important outstanding questions are addressed first.

Looking forward to seeing many of you at 8:30 local time in Orangerie or on Zoom (details: https://65.schedule.icann.org/meetings/1058268)

Kind regards,
Emily