[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Comments due by Friday 15 November - latest version of proposed Final Report

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Sat Nov 16 19:58:29 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues

The final report as such looks very good from my view. Feedback from community will help for final conclusions.
Kisses to all

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

From: Ccwg-auctionproceeds <ccwg-auctionproceeds-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>
Date: Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 18:46
To: 'Marika Konings' <marika.konings at icann.org>, "ccwg-auctionproceeds at icann.org" <ccwg-auctionproceeds at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Comments due by Friday 15 November - latest version of proposed Final Report

I apologize for the delay in submitting, but please find my comments attached.

Alan