[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] FYI: Request for Input from ICANN Board from Cross-Community Working Group on New gTLD Auction Proceeds (CCWG-AP)

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Mon Sep 30 09:04:25 UTC 2019

FYI

Dear CCWG AP team -

Leadership hasn’t had a chance to review the Board replies to our questions yet but I’m very glad we received them before our next call.

We will evaluate these replies as quickly as possible and, in the meantime, please look at them too.

Kind regards,
Erika

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: