[ccwg-internet-governance] [soac-discussion] CCWG Internet Governance

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Dec 6 23:40:27 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I realise that the SO/AC mailing list is a closed mailing list which
might not have readily available/findable/open archive of mailings, so
some people in our ICANN community are wondering what in the world is
happening here.

Therefore three things I'd suggest:

 1. if you haven't already done so, please share the announcement of the
    creation of this CCWG on Internet Governance with your community.
    The archives of the WG are open and can therefore be readily
    consulted in full transparency.
 2. for those SO/AC/SG Chairs who have not yet identified a list of
    people you'd like to take direct part in the WG (average so far is
    around 3-4 per SO/AC/SG) don't worry -- work will start but things
    will be archived for your colleagues to catch up
 3. I'll switch further communication to the ccwg-internet-governance
    mailing list only in future mailing so as to be as transparent only
    whilst not crowding the SOAC Discussion list anymore.