[ccwg-internet-governance] [soac-discussion] CCWG Internet Governance

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 01:21:39 UTC 2013

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for sending this items , and of course we should move all the
discussion to the CCWG mailing list .
As follow-up, we also have  a proposal to hold a call for the WG next week
with WG members and so we can discuss about several points like the charter
, on how to co-ordinate the communication between the WG and all
SOs/ACs/SG/C, timeline and so on.

Best Regards,

Rafik