[ccwg-internet-governance] Doodle Poll for CCWG Internet Governance conference this week

Keith Davidson keith at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Dec 9 23:36:48 UTC 2013

Hi Michele,

I was referring to the comment that the poll would close at "noon CET".
I think "12:00 UTC" might be more legible to more of us?

Also, for those of us who are on the road a lot, for example I am
currently in a different time zone to my home time zone here in Vanuatu,
but will be back in my home zone for the call, this aspect of Doodle
poll just adds a layer of confusion.

Sorry I did not make either of these points more clearly on my initial
response...

Cheers

Keith