[ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg Internet Governance call is scheduled for Wednesday December 11th at 17:00 UTC

Renate DeWulf renate.dewulf at icann.org
Tue Dec 10 16:02:44 UTC 2013

Dear all,

As we will be using the Lucid Meeting Tool for this Working Group, may I
kindly ask you to sign up to join the meeting room by using the link
hereunder?

This will allow you to view the documents, use the chat room and read the
meeting notes after the meeting.

Public Signup

https://icann.lucidmeetings.com/meeting/148973/request

Thank you.