[ccwg-internet-governance] [soac-discussion] CCWG Internet Governance

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Dec 10 20:09:42 UTC 2013

Dear Michele,

thanks for this. Excellent to hear James is joining. I have asked Ergys
to add him because I don't have the ability to add anyone to the mailing
list. So if you need to add people and that includes the request from
Elisa too, please email ergys.ramaj at icann.org who is the Staff member
supporting the WG and he'll add the names to the list.