[ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg Internet Governance call is scheduled for Wednesday December 11th at 17:00 UTC

Keith Davidson keith at internetnz.net.nz
Tue Dec 10 21:41:33 UTC 2013

Excellent news, that will be 4.00am for me this week in Vanuatu. Please
accept my apologies therefore, for missing this meeting.

Could I please ask that we rotate the meeting call times in the future,
each meeting moving by an 8 hour increment, so that over the course of
time, this will mean that each of us should be able to have two of the
three meetings at a reasonable time?

Cheers

Keith