[ccwg-internet-governance] Call today

Renate DeWulf renate.dewulf at icann.org
Wed Dec 11 09:03:11 UTC 2013

Dear Mr. Sueme,

The call is scheduled for Wednesday 11th December 17:00 to 18:00 UTC.

For more time zone information please go to:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

We will be using Adigo Conference calling and Lucid Meeting Tool.

If anyone needs an operator dial out, please contact me with that
information by Wednesday 11 December 14:00 UTC.

Adigo Participant #: 21612

For Adigo numbers:  <http://adigo.com/icann/> http://adigo.com/icann/

To sign up to join the Lucid “ccwg IG” Meeting Room

https://icann.lucidmeetings.com/meeting/148973/request

Best,

Renate