[ccwg-internet-governance] [soac-discussion] CCWG Internet Governance

Louis Lee louie at louie.net
Wed Dec 11 18:03:39 UTC 2013

Dear Olivier,

The ASO Address Council have come to full consensus on forwarding the names
of following three volunteers to the NRO Executive Council for ASO
endorsement:

   - Filiz Yilmaz
   - Naresh Ajwani
   - Martin Levy

I will stay on the list and join conference calls (as I'm able to) as an
observer for the time being.

Ergys & Renate,

In anticipation of ASO endorsement, please subscribe all 3 of them to this
CCWG mailing list.  Please also provide them as well as myself with access
to the CCWG wiki.

Thank you!

Louie Lee
Chair, ICANN ASO Address Council

In anticipation of this endorsement, would you please