[ccwg-internet-governance] What is open, what is limited?

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Dec 11 18:17:18 UTC 2013

Hi

I’m on Skype with a bunch of people trying to understand what Olivier said quickly at the end of the call and whether it is the group consensus.

Is the deal that we agree

1.  4 designated reps formally on the CWG
2.  Those reps or their alternates participate in the conference calls
3.  However, the mailing list would be open to anyone in the community, so we can give out the URL to sign up

Is that right?

Thanks

Bill