[ccwg-internet-governance] What is open, what is limited?

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Wed Dec 11 20:48:51 UTC 2013

Thanks, Olivier. I fully agree with this course of action.

Regarding the (optional!) group Skype chat that was mentioned during the
call; this has been set up but has not been fully populated.

If you wish to be added to the chat you need to be added by someone already
there, which right now includes the ALAC and NCSG people plus Ken Stubbs,
Michele Neylon, Renate Dewulf and Tracy Hackshaw. Or feel free to contact
me (not the list!) with your skype ID and I will add you.

- Evan

Evan Leibovitch
Toronto Canada

Em: evan at telly dot org