[ccwg-internet-governance] Doodle poll for next week's ccwg IG call

Renate DeWulf renate.dewulf at icann.org
Thu Dec 12 09:38:48 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Further to yesterday's conference call, I have set up a doodle poll to find
a date and time for next week's call.

Please note that the Doodle Poll has no UTC time zone so please adjust to
your time zone when selecting your date/time.

http://www.doodle.com/3uvy3htsp9s7pbt6

You can adjust the time zone - simply click "change" and select your time
zone

I will close the poll on Friday December 13th at 17:00 UTC.

Please also let me know whether you agree to the following rotation for the
weekly calls as of January 2014:

07:00 UTC - 14:00 UTC - 22:00 UTC

Thank you.

Best,