[ccwg-internet-governance] Notes from the call today

Oliver Süme os at eco.de
Thu Dec 12 11:05:21 UTC 2013

Dear all,

We discussed the goal of the CWG in the call yesterday and I wanted to make a suggestion how to proceed:

The CWG is composed of different stakeholdergroups / constituencies so there might be different expectations regarding the common goal from a vertical perspective.

On the other hand, I assume all of us will have a general expectation regarding ICANNs role as an association in the Internet Governance ecosystem and regarding the brazil conference from a horizontal perspective (multistakeholder approach in general).

What about if alle stakeholder groups on the list would define these two perspectives for them and get back to the list with their suggestions. This could be a good basis for a further discussion and a defintion of the goal of the CWG.

Happy to get your comments on this!

Best

Oliver Sueme