[ccwg-internet-governance] [soac-discussion] CCWG Internet Governance

Elisa Cooper Elisa.Cooper at markmonitor.com
Thu Dec 12 18:19:37 UTC 2013

Olivier,

I wanted to let you know that the following BC members will be actively participating in this working group.

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com<mailto:marilynscade at hotmail.com>
David Fares DFares at 21cf.com<mailto:DFares at 21cf.com>
Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com<mailto:psc at vlaw-dc.com>
Aparna Sridhar aparnasridhar at google.com<mailto:aparnasridhar at google.com>

All others will be participating as alternates.

Best,
Elisa

Elisa Cooper
Director of Product Marketing