[ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg Internet Governance Wiki Page

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Dec 13 18:55:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

Does this mean that every constituency should be contributing 4 members.
  Ie. both NCUC and NPOC should do so as well instead of just NCSG?  How
about the RALOs from At-Large, should they each contribute 4 group
members? Should NTAG also contribut4 2 in addtion to RySG? If we are
going to fan out as implicitly suggested, perhaps we need to do so more
widely.

Personally I would like to see the group balanced between commercial and
non commercial entities.

avri