[ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg Internet Governance Wiki Page

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Dec 13 19:36:05 UTC 2013

Hello Avri,

it really is "up to 4 members", which is what each SO/AV/SG has stuck
to. Any additional members they'd like to have on the WG will be
observers. As for striking exact balances, I am concerned that we are
being very picky on this. After all, some could say that the GNSO, with
its up to 4 members per SG plus some members of the Council, really has
an overwhelming presence in the WG vis à vis ccNSO or Advisory Committees.
I should hope that our common goal of defending the multi-stakeholder
model is strong enough that it won't involve the need to come down to
voting, which is the real only reason why I can see exact science
numbers matter.