[ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg Internet Governance

Keith Davidson keith at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Dec 16 23:27:45 UTC 2013

Hi Renate, all,

I protest at this meeting time.

This again, for the 2nd consecutive meeting, will be at 3.00am local
time for me, this time on a Saturday morning. This is not sharing
reasonably in the inconvenience of meetings amongst all working group
members, and therefore eliminates the prospect of global participation.

The Doodle poll was not appropriately offering meaningful options. It
offered the same 3 time slots over 5 different days.

Since the last meeting started at 14:00UTC, I think it fairer on
everyone that this meeting should start 8 hours different at 22:00UTC,
and then the following meeting at 06:00UTC - and we continue with this
rotation.

Keith