[ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg Internet Governance

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 05:04:35 UTC 2013

I can support a change, but cannot be on a call Thursday until after 6 pm EST.

I love late calls in evening in US EST time, though!

My apologies I cld not participate in Doodle poll, as I had missed the acknowledgement request. BUT:

Can I propose any time after 6 pm EST, Thursday?

I apologise that at this point, I gave away already 10-1 pm EST, thinking this was firm.

Is Sunday evening/Monday am also a possibility?

Perhaps a quick re-Doodle?

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T