[ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg Internet Governance

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Tue Dec 17 07:25:29 UTC 2013

I can only endorse Keith's request.  If all of you really do want Asia Pacific participation, then offering a choice of call times at midnight, 0100, 0200 or 0300 over three different days is really not much of a choice.  And since I will have been on a 0300 call Tuesday and an 0600 webinar on Wednesday and ALAC executive call at 0400 Friday, I'll be an apology for this one.

Holly