[ccwg-internet-governance] rotation of ccwg Internet Governance calls and this week's call

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 09:24:35 UTC 2013

Renate, Thanks for facilitating this shift of time slot for this upcoming call.
The shift to 7 UTC [2 a.m. EST] can work for me for Friday's call.
On the other time proposals, the issue for me will be which days the calls occur on, and how frequently they occur, so I can confirm on time slot/rotation, but will have to consider dates for meetings separately.
Thanks
Marilyn Cade