[ccwg-internet-governance] rotation of ccwg Internet Governance calls and this week's call

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Wed Dec 18 11:49:05 UTC 2013

It works for me too. Glad to see rotation to achieve inclusion.

All the best,

León

El 18/12/2013, a las 02:36, Renate DeWulf <renate.dewulf at icann.org>
escribió:

Dear all,

Due to the short timeframe, it would be very difficult to do another doodle
poll to find a new date/time for this week’s call.

Having said that, would having this Friday’s call at *07:00 UTC* work
better for everyone?

Please let me know by today Wednesday and I will re-schedule.

As of January, the proposal would be to rotate these calls according to the
following times:

07:00 UTC – 14:00 UTC – 22:00 UTC.

Would this be acceptable?

Best,