[ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg Internet Governance

Hago Dafalla dafalla at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 18 19:59:24 UTC 2013

Please call me. My phone number :+249922382627

   Thanks

Hago Dafalla

On Wednesday, 18 December 2013, 20:06, Renate DeWulf <renate.dewulf at icann.org> wrote:

The call is being re-scheduled for Friday 20thDecember 7:00 to 8:00 UTC.
For more time zone information please go to: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

We will be using Adigo Conference calling and Lucid Meeting Tool.
The Lucid Meeting invitations will be sent out later this week when the agenda has been set.

If anyone needs an operator dial out, please contact me with that information by Thursday 19December 15:00 UTC.

Adigo Participant #: 21612
For Adigo numbers:http://adigo.com/icann/

Best,
Renate