[ccwg-internet-governance] Friday call rescehduled

Stephane Van Gelder Consulting svg at stephanevangelder.com
Thu Dec 19 07:22:20 UTC 2013

I will also not be able to make the call, thanks.

--
Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur

T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/