[ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg Internet Governance - subgroup to work on the Charter

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Fri Dec 20 14:36:06 UTC 2013

Hi all,

It's my understanding from the discussions on the call that there were
going to be two efforts in parallel:

   - A quick set of goals and deliverables to guide activity before Brazil
   (because formal Charters could not be produced and approved in a
   sufficiently-timely manner):
   - A more formal Charter, to be endorsed by various constituencies and
   committees. that might sustain this group beyond Brazil;

My immediate interest and concern is in the former, regarding which I have
made a first attempt; https://community.icann.org/x/WzifAg

On 20 December 2013 08:50, Renate DeWulf <renate.dewulf at icann.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> Further to today’s call, it was agreed to set up a small subgroup to
> prepare a first draft of the Charter of the ccwg Internet Governance.
>
> This first draft will be ready for discussion by the WG members during the
> first call of January 2014.
>

> The following people have already volunteered to work on the draft:
>
> Cheryl Langdon-Orr
>
> Avri Doria
>
> Evan Leibovitch
>
> They will receive staff support from Bart Boswinkel.
>

> If you are interested in joining this subgroup, please let us know.
>

> Thank you.
>
> Best,
> Renate
>

> *Renate De Wulf*