[ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg Internet Governance - subgroup to work on the Charter

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Dec 24 16:55:02 UTC 2013

Thank you Evan.

As a follow-up to the call, the small sub-group that has volunteered to
work on drafting the charter is composed of:

- Evan Leibovitch
- Cheryl Langdon Orr
- Avri Doria
- Hago Dafalla

Assisted by Bart Boswinkel.

A Wiki Space already exists as a starting point for the work of this
sub-team:
- Wiki space created by Rafik with input from Mikey:
https://community.icann.org/x/ryufAg
Please use this for your work.

The CCWG will come back to you by 6 January 2014 to have a status
update, hoping that a good first draft will be available then.