[ccwg-internet-governance] Goals of this WG

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Dec 24 17:20:04 UTC 2013

Hello all,

as explained on the two conference calls we have had, there are two
parallel threads going at the moment:

1. a sub-team has volunteered to draft a charter. This sub-team will
come back to the WG with its progress by our next conference call.

2. a request for all WG members to write to the mailing list what, in
their mind, should be the deliverables and goals of this WG.
May I please ask you to share your input on (2) both on this mailing
list and on the WIKI page on: https://community.icann.org/x/WzifAg

Thanks and Happy Holidays,