[ccwg-internet-governance] Goals of this WG

Patrik Fältström paf at netnod.se
Wed Dec 25 08:32:04 UTC 2013

On 24 dec 2013, at 18:20, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com> wrote:

> May I please ask you to share your input on (2) both on this mailing
> list and on the WIKI page on: https://community.icann.org/x/WzifAg

I think "both" is something you can not require people to do. If you say "both", then we will most certainly get two discussions.

Let me suggest we use the mailing list, and then people can summarize on the Wiki. All such conclusions are also passed to the mailing list.

Or, alternatively, this mailing list should not be used, and instead we should all hack away in the Wiki and the one with the most time wins.

Just let us know the rules. ;-)

   Patrik