[ccwg-internet-governance] Who's going to Brazil?

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Thu Apr 3 22:42:00 UTC 2014

On 3 April 2014 18:27, Tracy Hackshaw <Tracy.Hackshaw at gov.tt> wrote:

> How was funding for Civil Society actors achieved?

All I know is the process from my end:

   - In originally applying to participate, I checked "yes" under "would
   you need travel support to attend?"
   - I did not even get acceptance of my registration until four days ago
   (many received their confirmation pre-Singapore)
   - Within 24 hours of that I received urgent mail to fill out a form to
   be used by a travel agent as well as an invitation letter for a Brazilian
   visa
   - Then told I was approved for funding -- their travel agent would book
   the flight. I would be responsible for my own hotel but they would provide
   a lump-sum expenses payment at registration

I have no idea yet who has provided the funds for this particular process.

- Evan