[ccwg-internet-governance] Who's going to Brazil?

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 22:38:33 UTC 2014

Evan, we had this conversation but didn't 'actualize' it, by figuring out who could gather names/hotel/cells.
I am confirmed, now, to attend, and I think that it is a very good idea to have an informal confirmation of who is attending from CCWG.
I wonder if it is possible to ask Renate to 'take names/numbers', arrival dates/departure dates for CCWG, as we are an ICANN CCWG?
Oliver/Rafik? Could that work?
As this is personal mobiles, the list could be private, as not all will want to provide that information publicly.