[ccwg-internet-governance] Who's going to Brazil?

Tracy Hackshaw Tracy.Hackshaw at gov.tt
Thu Apr 3 22:27:18 UTC 2014

How was funding for Civil Society actors achieved?

Rgds,

TRACY HACKSHAW (MR.) | Dy National Chief Information Officer | Ministry of Science and Technology | Level 19, Tower D, International Waterfront Complex, Wrightson Rd. Port of Spain, Republic of Trinidad and Tobago | Voice: + 1 868 743 5576 | Mobile: +1 868 678 8710 |

Sent from Android