[ccwg-internet-governance] Who's going to Brazil?

Oliver Sueme oliver.sueme at eco.de
Thu Apr 3 22:41:18 UTC 2014

Hi Evan, all,

I think a group chat would indeed be very helpful.

I will be in Sao Paulo for the European ISPs.

With regard to NETmundial, I received two very helpful documents recently, summarizing the key points of the contributions from Industry and Governments. Pls. see both attached, maybe also of interest for this WG.

Best

Oliver

Am 04.04.2014 um 00:25 schrieb Evan Leibovitch <evan at telly.org<mailto:evan at telly.org>>
:

As we get closer to the conference, I wonder if it might be a good idea to know which of this group will actually be in attendance, and how best to coordinating our efforts there. Many who are being funded to go, know by now.

For those who will actually be in S�o Paulo I wonder if there is value in setting up communications channels between us so we can be most effective at the conference. Until the conference takes place this list is still the best venue IMO... but once things start happening in real time, something more immediate such as a Skype chat or Google Hangout may be more appropriate.

Those from At-Large who I'm aware are going include myself, Olivier, Carlton, Tijani Avri and Leon.

--
Evan Leibovitch
Toronto Canada