[ccwg-internet-governance] Who's going to Brazil?

Fares, David DFares at 21cf.com
Fri Apr 4 08:43:49 UTC 2014

I will be there.

Thanks,
David

From: ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org [mailto:ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Marilyn Cade
Sent: 03 April 2014 23:39
To: evan at telly.org; ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
Subject: Re: [ccwg-internet-governance] Who's going to Brazil?

Evan, we had this conversation but didn't 'actualize' it, by figuring out who could gather names/hotel/cells.

I am confirmed, now, to attend, and I think that it is a very good idea to have an informal confirmation of who is attending from CCWG.

I wonder if it is possible to ask Renate to 'take names/numbers', arrival dates/departure dates for CCWG, as we are an ICANN CCWG?

Oliver/Rafik? Could that work?

As this is personal mobiles, the list could be private, as not all will want to provide that information publicly.