[ccwg-internet-governance] New Board mandate

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Apr 4 20:26:29 UTC 2014

(observer)

One thought is to actually finish the charter (yes I know it is my one
note song) and within that charter list the goals that seem to make
sense based on the mission of the now defunct gag and the stuff that the
participating ACSO want to do.

A drafting team for the charter could do this is no time.  No?

I don't see this as a top-down effort.  It was a bottom-up effort that
was enthusiastically initiated on the invitation of the top. And once
again the ACSO has been invited to do something with this group by the
leaders we put at the top.  I wonder whether the group can respond
adequately?  Or is the model as broken as this group makes it look.

avri