[ccwg-internet-governance] New Board mandate

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Fri Apr 4 20:48:30 UTC 2014

Is the CCWG-IG the right group to focus on IANA 2.0, or should it be another CCWG? It seems that there may be value in the existing CCWG-IG completing its Charter and retaining a broader focus on general IG matters, of which the NTIA announcement and future IANA are just a narrow. albeit important, subset. I guess I'm wondering if we'd be better served with 2 separate CCWGs to appropriately handle these issues before us in 2014. The answer probably depends on the charter language and whether we think a single group can handle it all. I welcome any/all views.  Thanks, Keith

Sent from my iPhone