[ccwg-internet-governance] Who's going to Brazil?

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Apr 4 23:14:58 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I'm already faced with problems re: hotel accommodation. I have had bad
experiences in past Ibis in non European countries - for example I had
to leave the Dubai WTC Ibis prematurely because it was such a dump & my
room was a dirty ashtray.
So I contacted the Gran Estanplaza for the special rate @ NetMundial.
All sold out. Yet when I looked on Expedia @ normal rate, there was
capacity (and I booked at the normal but fully refundable rate).
Instead, if sticking to the special NetMundial rate, the Gran Estanplaza
hotel wants to put me up at the Estanplaza Berrini which is further away
from the conference venue. I know a couple of people from this WG are
already booked there. Does it look like we're going to be all scattered
all around the place?