[ccwg-internet-governance] Who's going to Brazil?

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Apr 5 23:29:27 UTC 2014

Hello Jonathan,

only problem it's on the wrong side of the river & looking at Google
Maps & StreetView, it appeared to be a real challenge to walk it, let
alone take a cab across.
I am now engaged in a real discussion with the Estanplaza reservations
and they providz offers that include a car parking space. Does this mean
taxis, buses & walking are not primarily an option?