[ccwg-internet-governance] Who's going to Brazil?

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Sun Apr 6 08:03:47 UTC 2014

The Estanplaza Bernini, Tryp Bernini and the Estanplaza Hotel are between
 1.6 and 2 km north from the venue, a walk of between 20 and 25 minutes
that appears to involve walking beneath a highway overpass.

The Tryp Naçoes Unidas, along with a few others like the InterCity and
Transamerica is 2km from the venue in the other direction.

The only hotels within 1km of the venue, from what I can find, are:

   - Hilton ($570)
   - Ibis ($125) and Ibis Budget ($80)
   - Blue Tree Premium Morumbi ($214)
   - Gran Estanplaza ($375)
   - Sheraton (sold out)

You're right about the awkward location of the Novotel, otherwise it might
be a good choice.