[ccwg-internet-governance] New Board mandate

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 08:25:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

yes there is volunteers team who will work on the draft charter (Greg,
Leon, with Bart support .hopefully I didn't miss anyone else and it is
still open for more volunteers)  and it is our first priority to sort it
out. yes we probably need to update it with the comments we got in
Singapore and the board resolution.
it can be worthy to discuss with the board members of that defunct GAG and
understand what they were planning to do.

Best Regards,

Rafik