[ccwg-internet-governance] New Board mandate

Kiran Malancharuvil Kiran.Malancharuvil at markmonitor.com
Sun Apr 6 19:38:36 UTC 2014

Me too.

Kiran Malancharuvil
Internet Policy Counselor
MarkMonitor
415-419-9138 (m)

Sent from my mobile, please excuse any typos.

On Apr 6, 2014, at 12:21 PM, "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade at hotmail.com<mailto:marilynscade at hotmail.com>> wrote:

I volunteered as well.

________________________________
From: rafik.dammak at gmail.com<mailto:rafik.dammak at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 17:25:29 +0900
To: GShatan at reedsmith.com<mailto:GShatan at reedsmith.com>
CC: ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [ccwg-internet-governance] New Board mandate

Hi,

yes there is volunteers team who will work on the draft charter (Greg, Leon, with Bart support .hopefully I didn't miss anyone else and it is still open for more volunteers)  and it is our first priority to sort it out. yes we probably need to update it with the comments we got in Singapore and the board resolution.
it can be worthy to discuss with the board members of that defunct GAG and understand what they were planning to do.

Best Regards,

Rafik

Agree and volunteer for DT (drafting team, not delirium tremens -- though a "bottoms up" process may result in same) if needed to draft/finish charter.

Greg